Friday, March 7, 2014

Facebook and Me!

Since I have started my journey on the "No Judgment Zone" experience, I realize that Facebook is the biggest Judgment Zone around.  Whenever I have friends that have to use "Unfriend" as a weapon because someone said one thing that they didn't like, I think "Wow, has it really come to this?"  When I post, I post  fearlessly.  I approved the 301 friends that I currently have because I have known them for quite some time, I went to school with them , they are family members, or I have worshipped with them before or present.  I don't approve people I do not know.  So when I post an achievement or a happy moment, I assume I am sharing my information with people that has my best interest at heart.    If you are one of those people that I call a LURKER (A PERSON WHO JUST LOOKS AT POST BUT DON'T EVER HIT LIKE, BUT TALK NEGATIVELY ABOUT WHAT EVERONE ELSE WROTE),  please do not "friend" me or "unfriend" yourself from my page.    Trust and Believe, when you post positive things or you just seem to need a hug, I will find the right words to UPLIFT and BUILD YOU UP!!!!!  Isn't that what life is about?   Isn't that what love is about?  Facebook or any Social Media Sites are what we make them.   So make it Positive... so I can Positively enjoy your friendship while we "Facebook" each other.    Facebook is a verb right?

No comments:

Post a Comment