Monday, April 21, 2014


The shirt says it all " That's What I am Talking About!"   This is only one of the many fish that I catch.  I don't eat fresh water fish, so no fish were harmed during the making of this blog!  If that had been a croaker or a spot, than I would have to cut the part when I through it back in the water....(HA!)

The weather is changing, I've planted my garden, my flowers and I've sprayed the weeds.  I went out a week ago and brought me a new "Ugly Stick" and an " Abu Garcia"  Reel as my present for surviving the long hard winter.  This is what I caught, along with a cold because it was actually too cold to have my legs out like that!  Actually, I had walking pneumonia!  But the fishing was great and it was a great way to start the Spring.

If you want a friend to eat for a day, give him a fish.  If you want that friend to live long and stay healthy...TEACH HIM TO FISH!





-

No comments:

Post a Comment